Neverlands Phoenix POL99 Live - Bugs

Please list any bugs you find here so we can work to make the shard the best it can be.

Re: Neverlands Phoenix POL99 Live - Bugs

Postby MightWarrior » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:36 pm

After all the testing I have done (with 0mres and 100mres) and casting ebolt and fs on me I got the first "you resist the spell" message after zillions of magic attacks. So i think the mres should be checked. As I posted before I got gain from 0mres when I was walking on magic fields even though Im not even supposed to resist them and therefore unable to gain any skill. So it makes me wonder how does the mres actually work in pol99 since u get the "you resist the spell" message one of 1000th and seems like it doesnt really matter anything on damage since its already pretty low now and u still gain skill without resisting.

Also Mccomb can you tell us what are the magic damage formulas? :O
MightWarrior
Apprentice

Postby javers » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Not a bug as such but when you cut corpses the items are put in your backpack not on the corpse. Not sure if this is by design or not? but I end up with a backpack full of stuff I don't want eg if I only want to cut corpse to see what it gets then have the choice to pick up.

Javers
javers
Novice

Postby raGE » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Horses only cost 100 Gp
When u doble click the horse to hop over it, the horse moves to your tile instead of you jumping to its tile as it was b4. Stupid detail but, wth
They dont eat apples peaches bananas pears... I ended up eating the whole shit :S
You buy a brown horse and get a fawn one (light light brown), perhaps its a random color since there is only 1 horse in buy menu (brown)

Earth Destard giant rock spider runaway with almost full HP wich
a giant rock spider doesnt drop spider silk when daggered on corpse
Took 5 hits to kill a harpy with Nexus Hally 124 str GM all warrior skills also on giant frogs
Red Lizardmans about 20 hits to kill wich is ok if its a whole new Red Lizardman. It was red and didnt runaway until almost dead. It was named Htsiathys after his Gran Fasha Huasdawnqa
2 hits for a snake with nexus hally is ridiculous
Drakes overpowered, also cast fireballs

Blood temple not accesible from walking the pentagram, instead the opening in the rock near let u in to a smaller passage cave but both ends lead nowhere http://uo.stratics.com/pics/uot2aent10.jpg

Wool not dyable yet :/
Protect Spell doesnt boost at all
raGE
Master

Postby SirGay » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Cunning doesnt work
co-owner cant mark
if i gonna redeed with chest outside, they diseappear after some min
IF YOU GOT A STACK WITH 60k IRON, SAND, CLAY, BOARDS U PROBABLY WILL LOOSE IT. IT SUCKS AND WILL HAPPEN TO U AS WELL
And remove the timer for items/chest to diseappear now as ppl are trying to get stuff transfered...
Also u cant access your own house with other chars..

Im off nl for now until bugs are fixed. No point when i cant cunn myself for int to mark, and to lock a item i have to click "i want to lock an item" before each lock etc.... Staff does great job, but this just not works for me... Took me long time to find new spot for my house cause the old spot didnt work either... Cya in days/weeks
Ingame name: Rocky
SirGay
Master

Postby Thecore » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:24 pm

great,.... bags are decaying again... when you put stuff on the ground in your house it decays also i lost loads and loads of stuff...
and i have more bugs but they are alrdy said above
Ingame chars:
Thecore
MiningTo Thecore
Thecore
Journeyman

Postby Dow Jones » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:42 am

I also lost shitloads of stuff,, decaying items and not able to lock em.
What decayed for sure (didnt check rest):
- 2 titan chests and some other (alsodark silver and others)
- star thrones
- tables

Probably other stuff too, but dont have any overvieuw due to the mess..
Dow Jones
Expert

Previous

Return to Bugs