Automatic macro check

Please list any bugs you find here so we can work to make the shard the best it can be.

Automatic macro check

Postby Trickster » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:48 am

This update:

1. since resource gathering and afk crafting has been illegal since we opened, i have added an auto macro check on those skills(alchemy, blacksmithy, carpentry, lumberjack, inscription, mining, begging,tailoring, and tinkering)....it will run very randomly and has a 3 minute timer if you do not respond to, it jails your character for 1 hour first time, 2 hours second, etc....everyone starts at 0 with this new system....also it will lower skills starting on the 2nd jail at ten points each time your character is jailed.....YOU HAVE 1 HOUR EACH DAY TO USE WITH AFK AGAIN AND YOU CAN TRAIN FIGHTING SKILLS AND NON RESOURCE SKILLS UNLIMITED!

does not work properly. I had a macro check whilst fishing, clicked it in 10 seconds (gave me a message saying that too), after a while I still get sent to jail... So that part does not work.
Another part also doesn't work: It doesn't jail you for any time. You just get sent to jail and you can relog and walk back out. It does actually do -10% skill though...

And I am not the only one who had this. Frans got jailed atleast 3 times yesterday while THUNTING! I get that it has a resemblance with mining, but it shouldn't give macro checks while thunting imo. Well, he has 50% mining now after those 3 jails. He didn't get jail time either, just teleports.

I would like my skill back, my jail counter reset and this macro check script fixed...
Trickster
Apprentice

Re: Automatic macro check

Postby Black Spike » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Has this bug been fixed yet?
Black Spike
Journeyman

Postby Trickster » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:56 pm

Well, Lobo added back my fishing skill and I think edited back my properties so I haven't been jailed. But I don't think the bug has been solved yet.
Trickster
Apprentice

Postby LobO » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:26 pm

Hello, yes i believe its all fixed now.. we had an issue with a line of code.. but apparently got fixed yesterday night as well... so all might be fine.

Please be patient, and post bugs and situation is the best way. We are working to make all things better.
Neverlands Phoenix Staff Team.
LobO
Administrator

Return to Bugs