Does anyone else have this problem?

Please list any bugs you find here so we can work to make the shard the best it can be.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Postby Sionstar » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Sometimes I have a miningscript problem. When i set the max weight it just keeps mining and mining and mining!
And then all of a sudden it just works fina(after a couple of days)
Can anyone help me out with this problem? It fking sucks! :(

Peace!
Sionstar
Novice

Re: Does anyone else have this problem?

Postby Phoenix » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:55 pm

I don't know why it wouldn't work, other than for something simple like not having your character's status bar open. Make sure your status bar is open!

If nothing else has changed, scripts shouldn't behave differently. You'd have to actually look at where it is checking your weight and what it is telling the script to do when you are overweight - it could be a million things (for instance, an errant bracket or semi-colon would be more than enough to throw it off).

Sorry mate. I hope it keeps working for you :mrgreen:
Phoenix
Master

Postby twisted » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:39 pm

u got the new easy uo? 1.5?
twisted
Neophyte

Postby FuzzyLogic » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:17 am

May be to do with the script.. For example: If your script checks your weight only before you start to mine a new tile; this would mean you keep mining til the loop is over and then it will go smelt/bank when it goes to the beginning of the script again. The script I made works like this, my %maxweight is 200, but actually reaches more like 300 before it banks the ingots.. Easy to fix but it doesn't bother me =P Post the script and I can look at it
In-game:
- FuzzyLogic
FuzzyLogic
Adept

Return to Bugs