monster bash 6th december

Rules/Events/Tournaments

monster bash 6th december

Postby SenDogg » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:05 am

Monster bash 6th December

South jhelom island will host a monster bash for this whole weekend which includes mainly high level monsters. i recommend using a boat from the main island down to the south island if you wish to stay alive. THERE IS TO BE NO PVP ON THIS ISLAND ANYONE CAUGHT WILL BE JAILED FOR THE WEEKEND.
There will also be mini events during the bash that ill announce during the weekend with prizes that cant be found ingame aswell as some that can be found in high level t hunts. make sure you listen out for them and read up on rules.
There are several ress flames on the island for you to help out but be warned they may not always be there during these mini events.

Have fun.
SenDogg
Adept

Re: monster bash 6th december

Postby SenDogg » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:10 am

the amount of downtime we have had this weekend was caused by having too much spawns in such a small island which is my fault but once it is back up it will be fixed now and anyone will be able to go there, we are nearing the end of the bash where ill give out a few special items for players who are there. I hope everyone has had a good time while being there we had a few players not abiding by the rules and were dealt with quickly and they all understood and went back to playing friendly. Im happy with the amount that did show up and it was good to see some old players come back. so if you are on when its almost at the end that would be great! Happy hunting - Gamemaster Sendogg
SenDogg
Adept

Return to Latest Info