Protection clothing/increase armour spell

Post any bugs found in game, any ideas you would like see in game, or any complaints you have about something in game

Protection clothing/increase armour spell

Postby noledge24 » Wed May 01, 2013 10:40 am

Not sure if this is a bug or delibarate, but if I cast the increase armour spell (protection) then quip a peice of magic clothing (which is supposed to boost the spell), it seems to cancle it out.

For example if i'm wearing my mage gear including magic clothing and I cast the spell, I get the armour increase ok. I then change quip to my platemail and increase is still there.

But then when I change back to mage gear to cast a spell or what not the ar increase vanishes and doesn't come back :(

So for the moment I just leave my apron of protection at home and my ar increases stays for the whole duration of the spell regardless of how many quip changes.
noledge24
Journeyman

Re: Protection clothing/increase armour spell

Postby SirGay » Wed May 15, 2013 9:27 am

Prot clothes are just meant for mages. If u need to change quip u need to boost yourself without prot clothing
Ingame name: Rocky
SirGay
Master

Re: Protection clothing/increase armour spell

Postby noledge24 » Wed May 15, 2013 9:48 am

Still a bug really. Just tried casting the spell naked and you get the increase in ar, stays when I change quip to my two plate setups.

Soon as I put on my little protection apron the ar increase disapears...
noledge24
Journeyman

Return to Bugs/Ideas/Complaints