The barter system was implemented as a way to extend the market among players. It may be used to buy and sell items. You may attach some messages to your barter as questions. If what you said is vulgar or goes against our rules on behavior you can also find yourself in jail & will be banned from the barter system for a time decided by the staff member. Barter macroing is legal.
- ‘All’ skills in Library has been filled in. Some stuff might still be missing but that will be added later on.
- Commands has been updated.
- Skill Deeds should now leave a message on how much time is remaining when you can use the next one again.
- .powerhour displays message on how much time is remaining and when you can use the command again.
- Fishing Net displays message on how much time is remaining and when you can use the Fishing Net again.
- Taming and Provocation now works on getting ‘last hit’ on bosses.
- .bosses command to see what boss is left to kill to enter Lord Blackthorn’s tomb.
- 5 Player vendors each account.
- Dungeons are being reworked to old Trammel Dungeons. There shouldn’t be any of the ‘newer’ type of NPC in these.
- Dungeons will not have an item progression anymore to get to the boss.
- (WIP) Most dungeons have been respawned. These now include unique bosses in each. Each boss has a new loot style and a special set of possible rares on each.
- By killing each of the 7 bosses, you will be able to use the Blackthorn Tile to enter Lord Blackthorn’s Tomb(this can be found at the old entrance to the God’s Vault). YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COLLECT ANYTHING TO USE THE TILE, ONLY KILL THE 7 BOSSES. Also, you will be able to take your pets and up to 3 other players to hunt in this dungeon.
- Eight Legged Freak(Covetous),
- The Undead King(Hythloth),
- Poltergeist King(Deceit),
- The Evil Wyrm(Destard),
- The Troll King(Despise), and
- Count Dracula(Wind),
- Lord Blackthorn’s Tomb. This area has been redone and has a special set of monsters that tie into Lord Blackthorn. Lord Blackthorn himself drops great loot with new rare and semi rares that can only be found on him in game
- New tiles. Each of the bosses has a chance for 2-3 new tiles each. With the exception of classic tiles(fire, domino, chroma,and lightning) all new tiles can only be found here. These new tiles have new animations(we will put them in the Nexus so you can test these out).Please make sure you download the new files that I am putting links to here;
- https://www.dropbox.com/s/zh7t4zcsjecrr … a.mul?dl=0 and
- https://www.dropbox.com/s/g5v4qfk7hnoqj … a.mul?dl=0 . Just download those into your UO folder and overwrite the old ones.
- (WIP) Picxie has updated and fixed up the Arena system, so players will be able to PVP in a newbie situation for scoreboard points. Each week, the players with the most points for the week will get a prize. There will also be a PVM system set up the same way with prizes as well.
- (WIP) Since we have been open for 6 years now, we realized that it was time to look at the caps. We are upgrading the skill and stat caps with 2 new levels. 300000 minutes to 399999 minutes will get a 305 point stat cap, and 400000 minutes and higher is now an Immortal level, this will give one new gm skill and a 315 point stat cap.
- (WIP) This coming week we will be adding a Treasure Hunter Quest. This quest will give new titles plus as a reward, you will be able to get a shovel that will dig certain distances away from the spot. This will work like the mining bonus. Once you complete the quest, you can use the shovels and get rid of the mining skill so you can use the skill points for other things needed in your treasure hunting.
- (WIP) We are still doing work on certain parts of the dungeons, so there will still be a few more changes(looking at you Wrong).
- The tmap issue will be fixed hopefully tonight or tomorrow….the issue comes from dirt patches from where players run before it finishes digging. Apparently this has been building up over 6 years and is causing the crashes in spots. I have started writing the wipe script but need to test it to make sure it doesn’t do anything crazy when run. This should fix everything up there.
- Boards can be used to craft bows now.
- Boards can be used in inscriptions plans.
- There is a daily reward system in game now. For each day you log on, you get a reward. The reward is random and gets better for each consecutive day that you log on to the game. If you wait past 29 hours from the last reward, you will start over at day one. The rewards get really really good starting around day 15. but at least this way every one gets something for daily login.
- There is a new jewelry reward system in game. There will be reward stones placed in the every bank in game. Take old unused jewelry to the stones. The stones will accept 2 of the same level jewelry. When you cash in those jewelry you will get a reward guaranteed. For example: 2 lesser jewelry can get you a chance at either gold ingots, gold, gems, 2 random lesser jewelry, or 1 good level jewel. Hopefully this helps get some of the worthless jewelry out of game.
- Random small bug fixes like the locked flower boxes.
- Boats cannot be placed in dungeons anymore. This is because we are redoing dungeons to make them easier to do, so they should be done classic style, making the need for boats moot.
- The bug with last target to gather hides and and feathers has been fixed so can use easyuo to target again.
If any is not working properly, or you think they don’t work like it’s meant to be, leave a message on the forum.